It should be stated that Ukraine as a state has always been and still remains today not very attractive for investing. Formation of unattractive climate for investors has been influenced by a group of factors which includessocial, political, economic, fiscal etc.
That’s why it is necessary to ensure the relevant legal preparation of investment agreements and projects and as well their full legal support from the beginning to the end.
- Complex legal support of investment projects;
- Protection of investors against unlawful actions of state bodies;
- Legal advice concerning procedure of fulfilment, customs clearance and investment protection guarantees;
- Structuring of schemes of investment activity;
- Development and legal analysis of investment transactions;
- Regulatory issues and assistance in receiving of regulatory documentation;
- Legal support in entering the Ukrainian market as an investor